– how we use your data
– what personal data we collect
– how we ensure your privacy is maintained
– your legal rights relating to your personal data
When you visit our website at https://celebright.co.uk/
we use a third party service called Google Analytics. This is used to collect standard internet log information and details of visitor behaviour patterns. We do this to find out things such as the number of visitors to the various parts of the website, where the visit came from and whether they placed an order. This information is only processed in a way which does not identify anyone because the data is anonymised.
We do not make, and do not allow Google to make, any attempt to find out the identities of people visiting our website.
EMAILING LISTS & EMAIL NEWSLETTERS
As part of the process for our email newsletters, we collect personal information such as your name and email address if you consent to this. We use that information to tell you about our latest news, any new products we add to the website and to inform you about deals and special offers. We gather statistics around email opening and clicks using industry standard technologies to help us monitor and improve our e-newsletter effectiveness.
We also may use email to contact you if we need to obtain or provide additional information, to check our records are correct and to check every now and then that you’re happy and satisfied. We don’t rent or trade email lists with other organisations and businesses. We use an email services provider called MailChimp
You can unsubscribe to our email newsletters at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link at the bottom of any of our emails or by contacting our Data Protection Officer (Jason Schauder) via our Contact Us page.
LINKS TO EXTERNAL WEBSITES
ACCESS TO YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
You are freely entitled to view, amend, or delete the personal information that we hold. To do so, simply email your request to our Data Protection Officer (Jason Schauder) via our Contact Us page.
WHERE YOUR DATA IS PROCESSED & STORED
Your personal data may, throughout the course of its processing be transferred outside of the European Economic Area (EEA). Where this is the case, all appropriate technical and legal safeguards are be put in place to ensure that you are afforded the same level of protection as within the EEA.
COMPLIANCE & HARM PREVENTION
Where required by law, we will share your personal data:
(i) to comply with applicable law
(ii) in response to requests from courts, law enforcement agencies, regulatory agencies, and other public and government authorities, which may include authorities outside your country of residence.
INFORMATION WE HOLD WHEN YOU PURCHASE PRODUCTS FROM US
If you place an order with us on our website for any of our products, services, gift cards or e-vouchers, we will request your name, address, email address and telephone number (or mobile phone number if you supply us with this). We need this information so that we can deliver your order to you and to communicate with you about your order.
Depending on what products you order, we will pass on your details to the following:
- our order processing partner / solutions provider Linnworks. This software provides us with integration and order processing solutions for order management and dispatching and printing orders.
- our parcel delivery partners Amazon Logistics, Royal Mail, Parcelforce, ParcelStation / City Today Courier & Logistics, Yodel, Hermes, UKMail and DPD. These delivery services receive your name, address, email address and telephone number (or mobile phone number if you supply us with this). Your name and address details are needed in order for your order to be delivered to you. Your email address and mobile phone numbers may be used to send you updated parcel tracking information so that you can track your delivery.
- our payment services providers are PayPal, Amazon Payment Services, Stripe and Shopify Payments. These payment services are only used in the event of you placing an order with us on our website.
- our customer services review systems Truspilot and Reviews.co.uk. This is used to request feedback and order / product reviews from you by email after you have had your order delivered to you.
- our website live chat software Tidio.
- our inbound and outbound customer services internal email system Reply Manager.
All of the above organisations are fully compliant with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) as a ‘data processor’ on our behalf. As a ‘data controller’, this means that we are responsible for deciding how we hold and use personal information about you. If you would like to know more or have any questions on this matter, you can contact our Data Protection Officer (Jason Schauder) via our Contact Us page.
CHANGES TO THIS PRIVACY NOTICE